|Main page / Retail customers / Plastic cards|
|Amrahbank offers you internet banking service.|
What is Internet-Banking?
With Internet-Banking You save your time and money by making real-time operations on your card or account during 24 hours. You can perform the following operations:
• Check the balance of your card;
• Get general information about plastic cards (the list of your cards, types, names and balances);
• Card account statements for a specified period of time;
• Pay utility bills;
• Stationary and mobile phone bills (Aztelecom, Azercell, Bakcell, NarMobile, Azerfon-Vodafone, Azeurotel);
• Money transfers from one card to another using Card to Card service;
• Pay bills for ADSL internet services (Azeronline, Elcell and Alfanet);
• Block the card – if your card is lost or stolen, you can block your card immediatly by using this service.
How to join our Internet-Banking service?
Users can connect to “Internet Banking” system by ATM network and also, computers having access to internet without applying to the Bank.
How safe is “Internet Banking” system?
Our Internet-Banking system is absolutely reliable:
• All information transmitted is encrypted;
• Electronic certificate is used for identification of users;
• One-time passwords valid for only one session of Internet-Banking system.
Enter the Internet Bank